Gallagher eCommerce Operations Specialist in Chicago, Illinois
Risk Placement Services (RPS) at http://rpsins.com/ , founded in 1997, is the largest Managing General Agent/Underwriting Manager* in the US and a leading Specialty Insurance Wholesaler and Standard Lines Aggregator. We partner with the highest quality providers in the industry to offer customized solutions that meet our clients' business needs. Our coast-to-coast network of offices utilizes its local awareness, regional expertise and national strength to deliver winning proposals time and again to each of the 12,000 agents and brokers we serve.
RPS excels at developing strong carrier and client relationships, the cornerstone of our industry. We respond quickly, courteously and professionally to all our customers. We encourage continuing education and provide numerous opportunities for our people to network and develop business relationships. We offer a challenging but fulfilling work environment for our 900 colleagues. We reward strong financial performance and seek hard-working, dedicated individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Primary focus is the routine transactional servicing requirements of all constituents attached to the e-Commerce experience.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
Provides day-to-day operationalsupport for the e-Commerce platform(s).
Communicates and/or developse-Commerce process flow documentation, product specifications, production jobstreams, control mechanisms, including formulating procedures forcommunication and other materials necessary to ensure successful productdeployments.
Responsibilities may include building, growing and managingrelationships with external and internal customers, technology vendors, and companybusiness leaders, identifying opportunities to improve value, expandfunctionality, and/or increase scalability, evaluating and providing feedbackon system updates or desired features.
Responsibilities may includemaintaining and evaluating user experience and ensuring correctness of thesystem through testing and QA.
Proficient in MS Office and other typical applications
Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Strong research, analytical and communication skills with ability to make recommendations to system enhancements. Prior insurance industry experience a plus.
U.S.Eligibility Requirements :
· Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
· Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk PlacementServices, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher and believes that allpersons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminateagainst nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age,veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protectedstatus. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of theemployer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment,hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits,layoff, and termination. In addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodationsto known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicantwith a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship onthe operation of our business.
Job: Regional and Branch Operations
Organization: RPS Brokerage
Title: eCommerce Operations Specialist
Requisition ID: 46745