Gallagher Director of Program Management - Insurance in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Risk Placement Services opened for business in May 1997 with four employees based in Chicago and Atlanta. Since then RPS has completed dozens of acquisitions across the United States, acquiring top talent in all aspects of insurance.
At RPS, our focus is on smart and strategic growth, as well as the needs of our retail partners. Today, our more than 1,700 associates stand ready to be a strategic business partner in marketing new and renewal business through our wholesale brokerage operations, MGAs, program managers and standard lines aggregator. We have the local knowledge, regional presence and national reach to provide the best options to our clients.
Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Program Administration, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity, Personal Lines and Non-Standard Auto.
The Director ofProgram Management is responsible for working alongside the President of Programs to assist in the development and execution of the Unit’s strategic objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides consulting services, business expertise, analysis, and recommendations, typically relating to corporate initiatives.
· Participates as a member of a large team, addressing process reengineering, information management, technical implementation, and business strategy.
· Establish procedures and align resources to promote integration of the Program Branches into RPS.
· Optimize inefficient areas in the Program’s Unit and coordinate with department heads, with immediate and particular emphasis in the areas of IT, Operations and Service Center.
· Experience building data management and curation and automation roadmaps.
· Bachelor's Degree required
o Master’s Degree is preferred
· Must have 7 years of related experience
o A Programs background from Brokerage or Carriers would be ideal
· Thorough knowledge of the insurance program administration industry
· Strong technological understanding
U.S.Eligibility Requirements :
· 18 years of age or older.
· Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
· Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
· Willing to execute RPS’ Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk PlacementServices, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher and believes that allpersons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminateagainst nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age,veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protectedstatus. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employeerelationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training,promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination.In addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodations to known physical ormental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability,unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of ourbusiness.
Job: Business Development/Strategy
Organization: RPS Programs
Title: Director of Program Management - Insurance
Location: Illinois-Rolling Meadows
Requisition ID: 49220