Gallagher Director of Training in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Risk Placement Services opened for business in May 1997 with four employees based in Chicago and Atlanta. Since then RPS has completed dozens of acquisitions across the United States, acquiring top talent in all aspects of insurance.
At RPS, our focus is on smart and strategic growth, as well as the needs of our retail partners. Today, our more than 1,700 associates stand ready to be a strategic business partner in marketing new and renewal business through our wholesale brokerage operations, MGAs, program managers and standard lines aggregator. We have the local knowledge, regional presence and national reach to provide the best options to our clients.
Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity, Personal Lines.
This role is critical to the business as they will be training all new users on how to use our IT systems to sale/run the RPS division.
· Convert new businesses we acquire on AIM (our management system to support underwriting, accounting & claims operations).
· Conduct conversion and training of theses business users to use system to submit, quote, bind and endorse new business.
· Maintains application systems that have completed the development stage and are running in the daily operations of the firm.
· Manage a small team or function.
· Maintains and implements policies and procedures.
· Contributes to planning within area of expertise occasionally.
· Provides technical or functional expertise in their assigned area of responsibility.
· Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years related experience required.
· Require some functional and industry experience and/or expertise, as they are expected to be subject area experts in one (or more) specific skill sets, business areas or products.
U.S.Eligibility Requirements :
· 18 years of age or older.
· Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
· Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
· Willing to execute RPS’ Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Risk PlacementServices, Inc. is a division of Arthur J. Gallagher and believes that allpersons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminateagainst nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age,veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protectedstatus. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of theemployer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment,hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits,layoff, and termination. In addition, RPS will make reasonable accommodationsto known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicantwith a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship onthe operation of our business.
Job: Information Technology
Organization: RPS President
Title: Director of Training
Location: Illinois-Rolling Meadows
Requisition ID: 47297